O’ So Good Curry Chicken Stuffed Pumpkin
1 5lb pumpkin
2 tablespoons O’ So Good Olive Oil’s Vanilla Olive Oil
1lb cut (diced) chicken breast
1 1/2 cup Jasmine minute rice
1 15oz can coconut milk
1/2 cup water
1 can green or red curry paste
2 cups green beans cut into 1 in pieces
1 1/2 Tablespoons 0' So Good Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
Kosen salt to taste
Cilantro, mint leaves, fried shallots, for garnish.
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. Wash and clean out the pumpkin making sure all seeds & stringy membranes are removed. Rub the outside of the pumpkin with O'so Good Olive Oil.
2. Set pumpkin on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour.
3. While the pumpkin is baking, cook chicken in a large frying pan in O' So Good Olive Oil for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add Jasmine rice, coconut milk, water, curry paste, O' So Good Pumpkin Spice Balsamic, and green beans. *(For softer beans, pre-cook for a few minutes)
5. Mix well - stir to dissolve curry paste.
6. Add Chicken & Rice mixture to pumpkin, place the pumpkin lid on top.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until the pumpkin is done.
8. Let stand for 15 minutes. Add salt or fish sauce to taste.
9. Top with cilantro, mint leaves, Fried shallots
10. Scoop out & serve. Be sure to scrape off some of the pumpkin meat with the curry chicken with each serving.